Iridium Extreme® combines market-leading toughness with an unmatched feature set including location awareness and a fully integrated SOS button with emergency response service — all in one compact handset. It has truly global coverage including poles and appeal to a wide range of professional or individual users on land and at sea.
Iridium Extreme™ provides voice services, SMS, e-mail, and GPS services for location tracking and sending. It is compact, lightweight, easy-to-use and built to withstand harsh environments, so that users can rely on it even in the toughest conditions.
New introduced Safety Yellow and Sporting Camo Iridium Extreme Handsets are Perfect choice for your Outdoor Adventures. These special edition phones feature the rugged durability you love about Iridium Extreme, with new designs and matching lanyards to fit your adventurous lifestyle.
Iridium’s most compact handset to date, Iridium Extreme® is enhanced with more features and unique accessories than ever before:
- Toughest military-grade designed satellite handset ever built
- Military specifications terminal (military specifications 810F).
- Higher protection rating (IP65).
- Supports online tracking and Google Mapping services.
- Reliable two-way global coverage.
- Up to (4) hours of talk time, (30) hours of standby.
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability.
- GPS-enabled location-based services.
- Dedicated, programmable, one-touch SOS button.
- 24/7 emergency assistance anywhere in the world by registering for GEOS Emergency Monitoring through Travel Safety Group Limited.
- Accessories to provide global voice calling and text messaging solutions for your smartphone, everywhere.
- Convenient Calling Plans.
- Only satellite phone with programmable, GPS-enabled, one-touch emergency SOS button.
- Global coverage from pole to pole.
- Clear voice quality.
- Designed on GSM mobile phones’ philosophy.
- Easy-to-use and highly durable terminal.
- Attractive and flexible contract or prepaid pricing package.
- Competitive prices on terminal equipment and services.
- Simple to use and navigate.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Suitable for a wide range of users.
- Dimensions: 140 mm (L) x 60 mm (W) x 27 mm (D)
- Weight: 247g
- Duration: Up to 30 hours Standby time, Up to 4 hours Talk time
- 200-character, daylight-readable display
- Integrated backlight for nighttime viewing
- Illuminated weather resistant keypad.
- Calling Features:
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voice mail
- Two-way SMS and short email
- 21 supported menu languages
- Pre-programmable International
- Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric and text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices)
- Durability Specifications
- Military-grade ruggedness (MIL-STD 810F)
- Ingress Protection (IP65)
- 100-entry internal phonebook, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes.
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls.
- Usage Control Features
- User-con‑gurable call timers to manage costs.
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security.
Iridium Extreme Cost: $1.600,00
|Iridium Prepaid e-Vouchers
|30 Day Add Time
- Iridium Extreme Satellite Phone
- Travel Charger with International Adapters
- Car Charger
- Leather Case
- USB Data Cable
- Accessory Adapters (2X)
- Magnetic Vehicle-mount Antenna with 5’ Cable
- Hands-free Earpiece with Microphone
- Quick Start Guides in Multiple Languages
Global coverage including the poles