With us, your personal data will be safe.
OTESAT-Maritel, fully acknowledge how important is your personal data for you. For this, we are commited to processing them legally and with absolute transparency.
- What is Personal Data?
By Personal Data we specify all information that is relevant to you and through it we may identify you. This identification may occur either through a single piece/specific of information or through a possible combination of information that we have in our disposal.
What is Processing of Personal Data?
Processing of Personal Data is every action or series of action that takes place on your personal data or on groups of personal data, for example collection, registration, organizing, deletion, storage, adjustment, modification, retrieval, research, use, disclosure, propagation or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, deletion or destruction.
- Who we are
OTESAT-Maritel as a company – member of OTE Group has chosen, according to applicable legislation, a Data Privacy Officer. In case you require additional information regarding the processing of your Personal Data, you may contact us:
- How will we process your Personal Data?
We/OTESAT-Maritel follows the clauses of the applicable legislation, by retaining your personal data as accurate and updated it may be. And this, because:
- we retain the most necessary personal data, depending/related to the cause of processing,
- we process the data in such a way that guarantees the safety and their protection from unauthorized or illegal processing and random loss, destruction or damage , by making use of appropriate technical or operational measures.
- Why are we processing your Personal Data?
In order to sign a contract for provided services by OTESAT-Maritel or to apply s a request for service providing, it is necessary to publicize your identity data (first and last name, father’s name, address, VAT, ID number, communication details etc), which we will process.
Additionally, if of course you become a subscriber of OTESAT-Maritel, it is necessary to process traffic and location data (e.g. incoming and outgoing calls, location data etc) in order to charge you depending the use of every service and also for troubleshooting purposes.
We would like to assure you that we don’t process, or store the content of your communication.
- Collaboration with third parties.
OTESAT-Maritel doesn’t reveal process and/or publicize your personal data to third parties, with exception to cases that its disclosure is enforced by applicable legislation.
- Your rights contribute to safekeeping of your personal data.
The rights you may exercise regarding the process of your personal data are:
- access and correction in case of processing inaccurate data that relate to you,
- deletion in case that these are no longer necessary for the purpose the have been collected,
- limitation in their processing,
- portability of your data to another data controller.
For information regarding the protection of your personal data, you may contact us:
For exercising your rights, you may send us
- an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- a letter at «Egaleo 8, P.O Box 185 45, Piraeus, Attika» with Subject « Exercising Rights of Personal Data», accompanied by a copy of your ID and mentioning your full name.
Additionally/furthermore, you preserve the right to file a written complaint at the surveillance Authority, Hellenic Data Protection Authority (L. Kifisias 1-3, 115 23, Athens +30 210 6475600, communication email email@example.com).
Finally, we would like to note that in case OTESAT-Maritel requests your consent for processing of your personal data you are always entitled to recall it. If you withdraw your consent in some of our processing, its legitimacy is not affected if, based on consent before the withdrawal.
- How long will you preserve my personal data?
Your personal data regarding your ID and also those who result from the use of services are maintained for as long you are active subscribers of OTESAT-Maritel. Traffic data are maintained for billing purposes and for servicing the contract for one year. Also, they might be maintained for other purposes after the termination of your contract, such as in case of debt or a complaint in regards with the provision or billing of our services, and for the time period that is defined by valid legislation.
In whatever way, the termination of your contract with OTESAT-Maritel and in case there are no overdue amounts or complaints from your behalf, your personal data might be preserved if this is imposed by other legislation or if you have given your consent for preservation. In any other case your data will be deleted in a way that there will be technically not possible their restoration or they will be anonymized.
- Measures for protection of personal data
At OTESAT-Maritel, we foresee in our corporate procedures the appropriate technical and operational measures and we apply them in the information systems and platforms used for collection, processing or use of data.
- Measures for prevention of non authorized persons access in our information processing data systems.
- Measures that ensure that our information processing data systems cannot be used by non authorized persons.
- Measures that ensure that the persons authorized to use our information processing data systems have access only in the data for which they have been authorized.
- Measures that ensure that through electronic transmission, or through transportation, or deletion, the personal data cannot be transmitted, copied, changed or removed by non authorized persons.